What will you find on UNIR’s virtual campus?
The virtual campus is the online workspace that houses all resources and facilitates communication between teachers and classmates. On it, you will find:
1. Virtual Classrooms
Each course has a classroom, from which you can:
Attend live online lectures: The closest thing to classroom instruction. These classes allow you to see the professor and interact with him/her and your classmates in real time.
Participate in lectures specifically for answering questions. Also online and live, these sessions are designed for you to ask questions about the course material using the chat.
Access and watch pre-recorded classes: All classes are stored on the platform so that you can watch them whenever and as often as you like.
Watch master classes: Each course provides extra lectures on different topics of interest to supplement your training. Master classes are taught by respected experts in the field.
From UNIR’s virtual classrooms, you will also have access to:
- A wide variety of pedagogical resources to prepare your coursework, organized in sequence from the key ideas to supplementary materials recommended to develop in-depth knowledge and help you achieve your individual goals.
- Management of course activities: For posting and consultation of grades obtained on activities included on the continuous assessment of the students’ performance.
2. The Agenda
The agenda allows you to view all of your activities and tasks, personalizing the display by month, week or day, as you prefer, to optimize management and organization of your studies. You will see the dates and times of:
- Live online lectures
3. Communication Tools
These tools will allow you to be in daily contact with professors and other students:
- Personal e-mail
- Forums: to share information and clarify questions
- Chats: to maintain direct contact with your classmates
- Bulletin board
- Last-minute communications
These include the Library, where you can find books and digital documents to prepare your coursework; and the academic Administrative Offices, where you can complete all necessary bureaucratic procedures and forms online.