To enrol at UNIR, just follow these steps:
- Complete and send the "Request Information" form.
- You will receive a call from a personal advisor, who will verify that you fulfill the requirements and will help you develop your personalized study plan: credit transfer, number of credits to take, time you can devote to study, etc
- Complete and send the registration form * with the method of payment which suits you best.
- Send the required documentation, properly notarized, to confirm admission. Receive confirmation.
- Receive your password to the virtual campus and begin to study according to your plan.
For information about fees and current tuition rates, or further questions, contact a personal advisor by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone (+34 91 567 44 94).
If you have studied at a university before or possess professional experience in your field of study, you may apply to receive course credit by requesting an ECTS credit transfer review*. UNIR’s Department of Credit Transfer and Award will make a preliminary assessment of your individual case.